The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent! Need plasmodium or sclerotia for a project (London or Shanghai)

We're looking for a plasmodium or sclerotia to use in an artwork we're currently working on in Shanghai in an art center. Able to pick it u…

Started by Kseniia

0 Sep 26, 2018

We should start a trading circle for slime molds

I feel like this would help more people become more able to afford a physarum polycephalum culture. Online suppliers have high quality cult…

Started by Jaden

15 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Gaspard Bébié-Valérian

Physarum in Asia (Philippines)

Does anyone know where to get Physarum polycephalum in Asia, preferably the Philippines? I need it for a research project.

Started by Marie Fortuno

0 Sep 13, 2018

Time Lapse Camera

Hi everyone! I work with communications in an open community lab in Ghent (Reagent), Belgium. We organize some open lab days and experiment…

Started by Ravi Bellardi

3 Sep 8, 2018
Reply by ian

Where can I get physarum polycephalum in New Zealand

Hi I’m new to this and I’m interested to do experiments to test and compare this to the transport network here. Can anyone advise me on whe…

Started by Chia Er Khoo

0 Aug 28, 2018

physarum polycephalum not growing

Hello, i'm an architect and i'm working with physarum polycephalum for my master thesis. I started growing physarum polycephalum 9 months a…

Started by İrem

1 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by ian

Nutrient Agar

I was wondering if you guys use nutrient agar instead of oat? I was thinking about to get some from amazon as it's cheaper than from the re…

Started by Ophélie Queffurus

5 May 13, 2018
Reply by Jan-Maarten Luursema

Will physarum consume human blood - a preliminary study

Pursuing my quest to create the Lex Luthor of the myxomycetes, I’ve been having a play. 200mg rolled oats were mixed with 100mg fresh huma…

Started by ian

2 May 7, 2018
Reply by Heather Barnett

Time-lapse programs

Hey, I'm working now on a research on the Physarum where we examine its growth as an effect of periodic lighting. The only problem is now,…

Started by Marijn Roelvink

5 May 6, 2018
Reply by ian

Top Tips for growing Physarum Polycephalum...

If you're keen to grow your own the slime mould Physarum Polycephalum, this information may help... Preferred conditions: dark and damp (fo…

Started by Heather Barnett

27 May 2, 2018
Reply by Andrea Whitson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service