The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slime Mould Vibrations

Hello dear ones! For an artistic project I am working with Herta, my Slime Mould and wonder if any of you have ever thought about the vibra…

Started by Jana

1 May 25, 2023
Reply by Juan Pablo

Trouble Producing Sclerotia

Hello everyone, I've been growing a plasmodium of P. polycephalum for about one and a half months now. I've got it to a decent size and hav…

Started by Andreas Bauer

0 May 11, 2023

Image request: Slime Mold Escaping!

Hello! Does anyone have a particularly funny image of slime mold escaping a petri dish? If you do, and are willing to share it, I would be…

Started by Katie Losey

0 Apr 28, 2023

Slime manifesto 6th edition fancy a proof read?

A big update, now with more eye candy, growing from spores, science history and 10% more oats than other leading brands.  https://drive.go

Started by ian

12 Apr 22, 2023
Reply by RyChu

EPQ research

I am currently studying A' Level Biology, Chemistry and Economics and have decided to complete an EPQ entitled 'Is Physarum Polycephalum th…

Started by Thomas

0 Mar 13, 2023

Help? Slime mold to model effective transport routes in American School Districts

Hello,  I am a botanist and artist and I work as a botanical and horticultural educator at Red Butte Gardens, which is one of the largest a…

Started by Evelyn Linford

0 Feb 28, 2023

Slime mould not going the distance

Dear slimeheads I'm trying to grow slime moulds linking up letters in a disc of paper, as in the pics. I want to make sclerotia that are ye…

Started by Danny

1 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Sarah Roberts

How to most efficiently move slime mold from container to a piece of paper

I want to move my slime mold from my container onto a piece of paper on which my experiment will take place. I’m just wondering what the mo…

Started by Stefan

1 Jan 26, 2023
Reply by ian

Questions regarding the cultivation of Physarum aswell as it’s plasmodium state

I just received the Physarum Polycephalum I’m planning on using for a school project and have some questions I’d greatly appreciate answers…

Started by Stefan

3 Jan 20, 2023
Reply by ian

Daywalker on the prowl.

I've not done anything with slime moulds for a while but today decided to take Daywalker out for a run in a simulated wild environment.  T…

Started by AndyGadget

2 Jan 3, 2023
Reply by AndyGadget

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service