The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3-Dimensional Path Finding

I'm curious, what is known about physarum's ability to find three dimensional paths? I ask because I have observed an interesting behavior…

Started by Bob Lowe

0 Jan 11, 2021

Slime Mold and Grapes

Hi! I'm starting some slime mold experimentation and had a silly question. Has anyone dried feeding grapes/other fruit to their slime mold…

Started by Savannah Vonesh

2 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by Savannah Vonesh

Slime mold conditioning

I remember reading about slime mold habituation research from a while ago, but can't remember if there has been any research on slime condi…

Started by RyChu

0 Dec 18, 2020

Slime TV!

The broadcast finally went out, it's taken me a while to put up a copy but - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bo2aKoctq5ct0TiYKZxutper0nA

Started by ian

4 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by ian

Do individual slime have personalities?

New to slime! I don't even have one yet. But I'm just curious if people have observed individual slimes (presumably from different sources)…

Started by Sarah Vitak

1 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by ian

Biosecurity again - another level

So - my old methods ( spraying with disinfectant/bleach )  turn out to be inadequate for a hundred or so cultures, I found a live slime in…

Started by ian

3 Nov 12, 2020
Reply by ian

Please help maintain the slimoco network by contributing to the hosting costs

Dear slimoco members, It’s that time of year when I get billed for the hosting costs of the slimoco network and reach out to the membership…

Started by Heather Barnett

5 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Heather Barnett

Photos Iridescent Slime Moulds

Dear Collective, I'm looking to write a letter to Journal of Fungi regarding structural colour. Some slime Moulds *do* have this, it is th…

Started by Colin

0 Oct 25, 2020

Slime mold and human society

I joined the collective to find people, researchers who would be interested in observing a real-life social 'experiment' happening in Belar…

Started by Alexandra

24 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by ori elisar

Newbie questions

Hi all, I’m very new to the world of keeping slime molds and found a few wild specimens on a walk yesterday, and have already placed them i…

Started by Carter

1 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by ian

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service