The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Heather Barnett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for setting these up Raichu. So the links don't get lost in a conversation th…"

Heather Barnett replied Nov 10, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"It’s great there’s so much activity on slimoco at the moment and a real desire to po…"

Heather Barnett replied Nov 9, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"I shoot in a dark tent with a DSLR on an interval timer (or attached to a computer u…"

Heather Barnett replied Nov 4, 2019 to How to Create Time-Lapses (and another research question)

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Thanks Ian! I'm so impressed with the response to my call out. In only 2 days we hav…"

Heather Barnett replied Jul 30, 2019 to The future of slimoco: The Slime Mould Collective…

3 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Huge thank you to everyone who has contributed so far to keep slimoco.ning.com going…"

Heather Barnett replied Jul 30, 2019 to The future of slimoco: The Slime Mould Collective…

3 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"You don't. It's nomadic and likes to explore. It can be encouraged to stay with food…"

Heather Barnett replied Oct 2, 2018 to Physarum Containment

5 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by ian

"This paper might be of interest... A slime mould pigment as indicator of acidity ht…"

Heather Barnett replied May 7, 2018 to Will physarum consume human blood - a preliminary study

2 May 7, 2018
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Try it and see! I've found it generally prefers organic oats and doesn't like ReadyB…"

Heather Barnett replied Sep 20, 2017 to Quaker Oats

2 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Gilbert Edgar, III

"And if you've got any spare from your other strains, I have some comparative tests I…"

Heather Barnett replied Mar 5, 2017 to Well this is embarrassing....

2 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Hi Ian, I've got some sclerotia from a Carolina sourced Physarum, hand dried in rece…"

Heather Barnett replied Mar 5, 2017 to Well this is embarrassing....

2 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Heather Barnett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service