The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Heather Barnett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jeremiah, I have observed similar behaviour, where there appears to be some in…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 5, 2013 to P Polycephalum appears aware of food location

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Jeremiah Blondin

"I'm afraid I'm a Carolina collector myself, never had much luck foraging - though I…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 9, 2012 to Collecting Physarum polycephalum from the wild, and culturing

12 Jan 12, 2018
Reply by Dr Jason bell

"Hi Sarah, The work looks great. Sadly won't be Edinburgh in Feb, but if they come to…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 9, 2012 to A show with the slime mould

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Glad you resolved the issue. I've never refrigerated mine so haven't had similar pro…"

Heather Barnett replied Sep 14, 2011 to Methods and Tips for Storing Sclerotium

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Let it and watch it go! I once had a very impressive cascade of physarum as it gradu…"

Heather Barnett replied Aug 25, 2011 to Top Tips for growing Physarum Polycephalum...

27 May 2, 2018
Reply by Andrea Whitson

"Hi Stella, It grows best when in search of food and moisture, when it finds it there…"

Heather Barnett replied Mar 15, 2011 to My slime mold experiment...

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Hi, I tend to use the 2% agar that comes with the Physarum culture kit (I think it's…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 9, 2011 to Top Tips for growing Physarum Polycephalum...

27 May 2, 2018
Reply by Andrea Whitson

"It's shot on a DSLR (stills camera), one frame very five minutes, on a copy stand (r…"

Heather Barnett replied Dec 3, 2010 to Top Tips for growing Physarum Polycephalum...

27 May 2, 2018
Reply by Andrea Whitson

"Hi Justen & Emma, It might still be eating the oat it is sitting on. When they'v…"

Heather Barnett replied Feb 7, 2010 to growing physarum in a petri dish

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Heather Barnett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service