The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

RyChu's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Regardless of whether we establish a formal society or not, I believe we should try…"

RyChu replied Nov 8, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"Nice! I don't mean set standards as in set rules which must be followed. I mean set…"

RyChu replied Nov 7, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"We have such diverse goals with slime molds that we could probably cover a wide vari…"

RyChu replied Nov 7, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"I just did that today! Aren't the sclerotia so much smaller than you thought they wo…"

RyChu replied Nov 7, 2019 to Day jobs

6 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Mark Skelly

"Please join me in welcoming Pikachu and Pichu to their new home (assuming they survi…"

RyChu replied Nov 7, 2019 to Sub-culturing Slime Molds

9 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by RyChu

"Slime Molds Arrive Tomorrow! Thanks for all the information...I'll keep you all upda…"

RyChu replied Nov 6, 2019 to Sub-culturing Slime Molds

9 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by RyChu

"Hmm...so I suppose it depends on how wide/thick the slime mold can become before its…"

RyChu replied Nov 5, 2019 to Agar platforms

5 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by RyChu

"Interesting, I will have to keep that in mind when setting up any experiments (so th…"

RyChu replied Nov 5, 2019 to Agar platforms

5 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by RyChu

"Thanks! Is there a reason why most punches are done as cylinders and not rectangular…"

RyChu replied Nov 4, 2019 to How to Create Time-Lapses (and another research question)

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"For P. polycephalum, can you get a new variation by letting two different variations…"

RyChu replied Nov 4, 2019 to Does anyone have any other strains or genetic variations?

6 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by ian

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service