The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a source in China

Does anyone know of a source for Physarum in mainland China?  I am located in southern China near Guangzhou.  I don't know how easy it woul…

Started by Jill Sculerati

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Jill Sculerati

Looking for a Physarum source in Israel.

Hey Guys, Any idea where I could harvest in the outbacks of Israel? :) Thanks in advance, Greetings from Jerusalem, Ori

Started by ori elisar

2 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by ori elisar

Sourcing Dried Physarum

I believe that sciento used to stock dried physarum that you could keep for a while and then develop into a culture when required? I've jus…

Started by Luke

8 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by ian

Light: how does it affect the Physarum?

hi, I've been experimenting with the Physarum for the past few months, and the results showed that the P. Polycephalum shrinks every time i…

Started by Marijn Roelvink

0 Dec 26, 2015

Looking for a source in Germany

Hi, Can anyone pls. tell me where I can get Physarum in Germany? Tanx a lot. Til

Started by Til

9 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Til

Hey, looking for source in Czech Republic.

Hey, looking for source in Czech Republic.I love how slime mold expands worldwide. :DSo is anyone here from czech republic or near areas?I'…

Started by Simon Barak

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by ian

Steiner Tree Problem

I would like to see if the slime mould can solve the Steiner Problem. Does anyone have any ideas/info?

Started by Jake Dalzell

0 Dec 12, 2015

Romania: contacts with researchers working with slime moulds (cellular or acellular, theretical/practical, artistic/scientific)?

Hi Everybody,  To get straight to the topic - I am searching for direct contacts with researcher or people interested or working with slim…

Started by Tiron

0 Dec 5, 2015

ID request: Wild slime mold I've been keeping my eye on finally made spores!

So I had posted pictures several months ago to see if somebody could identify the species and was told that pictures of the spores/fruit bo…

Started by Richard Balzer

7 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Jack Ethan Micheal Ledford

Physarum Help / Sourcing More Physarum!

Hi Everyone! I was given some Physarum by a researcher at university, it was growing wonderfully. Firstyl, 2 days ago I removed it from i…

Started by Luke

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Jack Ethan Micheal Ledford

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service