The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exhibiting slime mold

Hi again! I am looking to exhibit slime mold and was wondering what might be the best choice of lighting for this? Knowing that the organi…

Started by jnnstl

3 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Ophélie Queffurus

Unidentified contamination

Hi All, I have a question about contamination occurred in my petri dish.  1st, after a few days a white fluffy one appeared. 2nd, black l…

Started by van der Leest

6 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Jack Ethan Micheal Ledford

Looking for slime mould

Hello, I'm new and am wondering if any one could help me by posting a live sample of slime mould to start me off. Thanks.

Started by Andrew P

0 Oct 24, 2015

In need of Slime Mold

Hey! I'm Marijn roelvink, a student in The Hague, and I'm doing now a schoolresearch on the P. Polycephalum concerning its memory. I was wo…

Started by Marijn Roelvink

5 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Jack Ethan Micheal Ledford

The core of evolution

Dear Coooolleges! Heather advised me to put a link to the talk about evolution here. Indeed, this slime mould is evolving, I am afraid, fa…

Started by Igor Schagaev

0 Oct 11, 2015

Need Slime Mold

Hi! I am a designer in Sweden in need of Slime Mold, do you have any idea where I could order or could someone here send it to me? Thank…

Started by Linnea Våglund

0 Sep 30, 2015

Mating types?

I am trying to find out how many mating types there are of Physarum polycephalum in its haploid unicellular stage. Older scientific researc…

Started by Steven Shaviro

0 Jul 17, 2015

Slime mould species

Hi, I got a slime mould by lucky accident; I was trying to grow some mushroom mycelium in woodchip and wood shavings, but a slime mould too…

Started by Josh Hulbert

7 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Josh Hulbert

A science wiki

Hello,  I'm building a science wiki to try to make it easier for everyone to do science. The idea is to help people fill the gaps in their…

Started by Michelangelo von Dassow

3 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Michelangelo von Dassow

Useful source for ID's

http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Eumycetozoa&guide=Myxomycetes&flags=HAS: It could do with a key but there's a huge numbe…

Started by ian

0 Mar 23, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service