The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slime Mould Protocols and Resources.

Hey, I'm a high school senior, and last summer I designed a bunch of assays with slime mould for the Bio101 class at my school. I thought…

Started by Zander Chierici

3 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by Zander Chierici

James Pollard Scam

I'm receiving emails via the Slime Mould Collective via my profile from the pesky James Pollard. It seems like this phishing scam has reare…

Started by Antony nevin

3 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by Heather Barnett

Not sure how, or if a fluke, but I used a slime to re-start a stalled mushroom jar

I have a jar of panellus stipticus that halted growing all of a sudden, which usually happens when a jar is contaminated. I had nothing to…

Started by superuser

2 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by superuser

when things go wrong

According to the Dutch forum about Slimemoulds (www.waarneming.nl) something went wrong in the development of this Myxomycetes. I didn't re…

Started by Petra Fleurbaaij

2 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Petra Fleurbaaij

Slime culture posting - What to expect

Hi Folks,  I'm not great at going online regularly but I do keep an eye out for requests.  I'm managing to post out cultures every 2 weeks,…

Started by ian

0 Oct 17, 2022

Hello! And some beginner questions

Hello all, I recently got into slime molds and was quite pleased to stumble across this forum. Excited to be here, and looking forward to p…

Started by crypticgimmick

4 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by ian

Help with myxamoeba encystment and plasmodia formation

Recently, I’ve been trying to grow hemitrichia sp. and stemonitis spp. from spores harvested from the wild. I’ve had success in getting the…

Started by Maxwell

1 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by ian

Please contribute to the running costs of the slime mould collective

Dear members of The Slime Mould Collective, It’s that time of year when I get billed for the hosting costs of the slimoco ning network and…

Started by Heather Barnett

1 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Heather Barnett

Slime back in production!

I've slimes available to post again - fresh off the drying rack and itching to explore the world. At the moment just Daywalker but I'll rea…

Started by ian

2 Jul 18, 2022
Reply by Justin Couvrette

The Bioreactor

hi there .  i·m new here and i·m excited to join this community .  at some point i would love  to get a sample of physerum polycephalum . …

Started by Skadi

13 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by Skadi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service