The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unexpected Behaviour and non-determinism

Hi Everyone! I am new in the world of Slime Molds and this is my first post so pardon the newbie character of my question :) I am student i…

Started by Michael Sedbon

1 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by ian

Slime Meets SLIME

It seems here in the UK, slime is a bit of a craze at the moment. Although this is the PVA /Borax kind of green play slime. Class A who ar…

Started by Dr Jason bell

2 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Dr Jason bell

Attempt at liquid culture

Hi Thanks to some truly excellent people here, I am able to continue some work on slime mold. Something that came up in an email conversati…

Started by Dr Jason bell

6 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Dr Jason bell

cryopreservation of physarum polycephalum

I have been finding the protocol for making frozen stock of physarum polycephalum from plasmodium stage, but I can't find any formal protoc…

Started by Choi Ming Ho

8 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Dr Jason bell

Collecting Physarum polycephalum from the wild, and culturing

Has anyone collected this species in the wild? Can one remove some/all of the organism, and at what stage in the life-cycle? And a differe…

Started by Deborah Nelson

12 Jan 12, 2018
Reply by Dr Jason bell

Slime mold living conditions ( food, temperature, wetness,agar)

Hello, I wanted to ask few questions about slime mold living conditions: At what temperatures do slime molds like Leucogala epidendrum, Tri…

Started by Kornelija

1 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Jan-Maarten Luursema

identification

Could you please help me to identify this orange slime mold which I found in Lithuania ( Europe) ? Is it slime mold at all?

Started by Kornelija

0 Jan 3, 2018

Agar Splitting

This week I've begun growing Physarum polycephalum. The dark room I'm growing and photographing them has a space heater to keep it around…

Started by Kurtis Hough

2 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by ian

Light filter that would allow to keep cultures in normal light conditions

Hello everyone, I did not start cultivating physarum yet, but my cultures will arrive soon and I am about to set up my lab. I was wonderin…

Started by Christian Diwo

7 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Dr Jason bell

Physarum polysephalum in Lithuania

Hello, Does anyone have physarum poysephalum in (or near) Lithuania? What companies deliver physarum polysephalum sclerotium to Europe?

Started by Kornelija

1 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Dr Jason bell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service