The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slime Mould Architectural Design

I am a masters student in Architecture at the Centre for Alternative Technologies based in Bristol and am currently working on a project in…

Started by Rositsa Atanasova

3 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by François-Joseph Deminiere

Making a habitat

Some basic info on how I set these up. The substrate at the bottom of the bowl is potting compost - about 3cm deep I tried soil on the firs…

Started by ian

0 Mar 14, 2017

Looking for physarum polycephalum in switzerland

Hi, Im doing a personal work for my highschool about the physarum polycephalum and I'm looking for a specimen located in switzerland. Do an…

Started by Adrian

0 Jan 31, 2017

Methylene Blue

Hi there,  I was wondering if any of you could tell me the method to dye oat flake with methylene blue. Is there a specific method so the…

Started by Ophélie Queffurus

4 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by ian

Advice for webpage

Hello! I am calling for advice on a slime mould web resource. I am currently undertaking a traineeship at the Natural History Museum (Ident…

Started by Sophie Trice

6 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by François-Joseph Deminiere

Do you recognise this?

Hi, We're relatively new in the physarum business. Below there are two pictures of which we are not certain of what we see. We're quite su…

Started by Hans Mulder

5 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Frank May

Capturing a wild slime mold

Has anyone here ever had any luck capturing and raising a slime mold found in the wild? If so, where did you find the wild slime? How did…

Started by Thomas Holder

2 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Crystal Davenport

What agar can grow Physarum without oat

Hi, I am new to Physarum Polycephalum. I see in most agar plates, we put oats. I was wondering if any kind of agar plate can grow Live Phy…

Started by Gus Xia

0 Oct 13, 2016

Slime mould and public space project

Hi all, Ian is about to send me my first batch of slime mould, excited to get my hands mouldy! Thought I'd share what I'm up to and hopeful…

Started by Ed Fish

5 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Heather Barnett

Growth issues

Hi there,  I ordered a Physarum plate at Carolina last week but it didn't go well...The growth was little and the oats flakes started to r…

Started by Ophélie Queffurus

3 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Ophélie Queffurus

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service