The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Please help maintain the slimoco network by contributing to the hosting costs

Dear slimoco members,

It’s that time of year when I get billed for the hosting costs of the slimoco network and reach out to the membership to help share the cost. It’s not a huge amount ($250 a year) but it would be great if everyone could make a small contribution to collectively keep the network going. 

Over the past 10+ yearsThe Slime Mould Collective has gathered together well over a thousand members from across the globe, an eclectic group of people interested in and working with these curious organisms, from diverse perspectives of ecology, science, computation, art, design and philosophy… amongst others. I know many people find it a useful place to learn from others, share knowledge and tips on experimentation. Over the years the network has facilitated numerous exchanges and fostered many collaborations.

I’ve set up a Paypal pool to collect funds to cover the costs of the slimoco network.
Please contribute what you can at: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8rG6yyW2vi  

Please help support and nurture this great network of curious people with a common curious interest. Many thanks for all your contributions to The Slime Mould Collective over the years, for the hundreds of photos, videos, posts and discussions… long may slime mould curiosity continue to creep around the world.

Many thanks and all best wishes,

Heather

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much everyone! In just a couple of hours we have covered the cost for the next year's hosting.

Anything else collected from now will go towards the following year's costs, so please do still contribute if you would like to.

Many many thanks for your generosity and the continued support of this fine network! :)

Sorry I didn't contribute this year, somehow I forgot. If I get a reminder email I will be sure to do so next year :-)

Fred

Thanks Fred, The hosting renews annually in late July, so I'll put a call out then. :)

Hi Heather,

Sorry I'm late to the party and see that the pool is closed. Please let me know when it reopens.

Many thanks,

Sophie

Thanks Sophie, it's an annual charge so I'll be sending the next call out next July. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service