The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Links & Resources (187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What glucose concentrations are ideal for slime mould growth/attraction?

Hello! I'm an IB student and I've decided to do my extended essay (like a research project) on physarum polycephalum :) My experimental de…

Started by Cameron Griffith

4 Feb 13
Reply by ian

Reviving from sclerotium?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the collective here, but have been growing slime molds at home for the past few months. I'm now having to revive…

Started by Adriana Knouf

3 Feb 2
Reply by RyChu

Growing Slime Mould

Hi guysSo we are a group of three students based in Rotterdam and we would like to start growing our own slime mold! We were wondering if y…

Started by tiffany aileen

2 Jan 17
Reply by ian

Comparing slime mold care notes

I just wanted to compare notes on how much slime mold care Watering. The trays I grow my slime mold in have a little trench/dip going arou…

Started by RyChu

4 Jan 6
Reply by RyChu

Keeping slime molds?

I'm still seeing if I wanna just wait till I can find it in the woods or just order it online. Couldn't seem to find much info on this but,…

Started by Brent

16 Jan 1
Reply by Brent

Slime Molds in Museums?

Ian...have you considered sending Daywalker to museums around the world? I'm sure they would be really proud to display a slime mold that g…

Started by RyChu

0 Jan 1

Physarum polycephalum as poetry

Physarum polycephalum Poetry behaves like the wonderfully gelatinous Blob, oscillating unicellular intelligence. Like a bit of behavior, h…

Started by Allison Adelle Hedge Coke

0 Dec 12, 2019

Slime Mould in the human gut.

Hi all, i saw this youtube video and was interested if it is slime mould in the human gut.

Started by Elton

6 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by RyChu

Foraging 360 degrees

Hello! I've been working with slime molds for a while and they always send out their foraging body in one direction, then another. However…

Started by RyChu

12 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by RyChu

Slime and Iodine

I will be beginning an experiment regarding the reaction to stimuli soon. The standard is caffeine (or quinine) and I was planning on using…

Started by RyChu

2 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Evan Brown

RSS

© 2020   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service