The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Heather Barnett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for alerting re: spam. Occasionally one gets through moderation. I've banned…"

Heather Barnett replied Feb 15 to Scammers on the site

5 Feb 19
Reply by Adrian Evans

"Hi Ian, This is a fantastic resource, full of practical advice and interesting conte…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 9, 2023 to Slime manifesto 6th edition fancy a proof read?

12 Apr 22, 2023
Reply by RyChu

"Good idea on the blood sampling moderation approach Ian! It is getting increasingly…"

Heather Barnett replied Dec 7, 2022 to James Pollard Scam

3 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Thank you everyone! Within record time - less than one day - we have collectively ga…"

Heather Barnett replied Aug 3, 2022 to Please contribute to the running costs of the slime mould collective

1 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Thanks for alerting. I have now banned Joseph McLaughlin from the slime mould collec…"

Heather Barnett replied Oct 14, 2021 to SPAM Message

3 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by AndyGadget

"Thanks everyone, that was an amazing response! We're now fully paid up for the next…"

Heather Barnett replied Jul 28, 2021 to Please contribute to the hosting of the slime mould collective

1 Jul 28, 2021
Reply by Heather Barnett

"If you've ever seen a time-lapse of slime mould consuming a mushroom, you have your…"

Heather Barnett replied Dec 14, 2020 to Slime mould interaction with fungi - university research.

5 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by ian

"Hi Ian, I couldn't see your name anywhere on your manifesto or a contact. If this is…"

Heather Barnett replied Dec 2, 2020 to The slime manifesto

5 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Natalie Andrew

"Thanks Fred, The hosting renews annually in late July, so I'll put a call out then.…"

Heather Barnett replied Nov 2, 2020 to Please help maintain the slimoco network by contributing to the hosting costs

5 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Thanks Sophie, it's an annual charge so I'll be sending the next call out next July.…"

Heather Barnett replied Sep 22, 2020 to Please help maintain the slimoco network by contributing to the hosting costs

5 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Heather Barnett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service