The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

ian's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"I've written up a few notes on natural looking terraria, I'll add them to the Slime…"

ian replied Mar 12 to New!

4 Mar 12
Reply by ian

"That's the way! If you make your lighting oblique, you should be able to pick out th…"

ian replied Mar 11 to I'm new to slime molds and need help on how to grow them from spores

7 Mar 11
Reply by ian

"Hi Tell us what your plans are for them, drop me a message and I'll post some to you…"

ian replied Mar 7 to New!

4 Mar 12
Reply by ian

"Yep rolled oats. When I say powdered I mean crush it in your fingers. By the way, w…"

ian replied Mar 3 to I'm new to slime molds and need help on how to grow them from spores

7 Mar 11
Reply by ian

"Hi  Patience! Myxomycetes are actually quite happy being unicellular - this process…"

ian replied Mar 2 to I'm new to slime molds and need help on how to grow them from spores

7 Mar 11
Reply by ian

"Cool! Did you know you can steer them around with 5v dc? Pm me and I'll get some sli…"

ian replied Feb 25 to The Bioreactor

12 May 10
Reply by Skadi

"Have you got a link? I can't find it on spotify"

ian replied Feb 14 to 2008 financial crisis

1 Feb 14
Reply by ian

"The festival is supposed to be about women in science - which is why I'm jumping in…"

ian replied Feb 10 to Setting up a show stand

2 Feb 10
Reply by ian

"If anyone has some time I'd love some feedback. The bottom maze image is a placehold…"

ian replied Feb 9 to Setting up a show stand

2 Feb 10
Reply by ian

"I'm working with the haploid amoeba phase here for a couple of reasons - firstly, th…"

ian replied Feb 7 to Genesis of the mutants - or shuffle my base pairs please!

3 Mar 25
Reply by Skadi

RSS

© 2022   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service