The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Heather Barnett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dave, Thanks, would be great to include. The challenge is to capture each project…"

Heather Barnett replied Jun 12, 2014 to Examples of Physarum projects wanted for TED talk

11 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Hi Blaine, Many thanks for sharing your event - a great example of grassroots commun…"

Heather Barnett replied Jun 10, 2014 to Examples of Physarum projects wanted for TED talk

11 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Brilliant, thanks Sarah - lovely images! I'll let you know what I use. Is there a ti…"

Heather Barnett replied Jun 10, 2014 to Examples of Physarum projects wanted for TED talk

11 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Heather Barnett

"I usually use a single flash head attached to the camera. I use neutral density filt…"

Heather Barnett replied Apr 16, 2014 to Top Tips for growing Physarum Polycephalum...

27 May 2, 2018
Reply by Andrea Whitson

"I'd try again, adding food only when you see growth occurring. Also you might want t…"

Heather Barnett replied Jun 11, 2013 to Help with culturing slime mold

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Moriah Barrow

"I often find the lab supplies of sclerotium are reluctant to grow, perhaps depending…"

Heather Barnett replied Jun 8, 2013 to Help with culturing slime mold

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Moriah Barrow

"I know it does pick up some pigmentation, I noticed it when grown on coloured agar,…"

Heather Barnett replied Apr 7, 2013 to "Painting" with slime molds using natural pigment?

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by SHENG Huanjie

"I use the remote shooting software that comes with the camera to automate the time-l…"

Heather Barnett replied Apr 2, 2013 to Top Tips for growing Physarum Polycephalum...

27 May 2, 2018
Reply by Andrea Whitson

"Thanks for your update, it makes enjoyable reading. Keeping fungal growth down is al…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 30, 2013 to P. polycephalum in terrariums

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Hi Matteo, Most people in the UK get it from Blades Biological, who get the live pla…"

Heather Barnett replied Jan 21, 2013 to Physarum suppliers in Europe?

10 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Lasse

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service