The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Fred Bartlett's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"What a terrific topic, thanks for starting this, Nuno.  So far I've used agar, someh…"

Fred Bartlett replied Aug 19, 2021 to Prefered substrate

3 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by ian

"Sorry I didn't contribute this year, somehow I forgot. If I get a reminder email I w…"

Fred Bartlett replied Nov 2, 2020 to Please help maintain the slimoco network by contributing to the hosting costs

5 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Hi, I'm a teacher on a tight budget and love to let my 8th graders grow their own cu…"

Fred Bartlett replied Nov 2, 2020 to How to get a physarum culture

120 Feb 23
Reply by Susan Dexter

"If you do find something, please tell "Loveness Li" about it too - she's looking for…"

Fred Bartlett replied Jan 5, 2016 to Sourcing Dried Physarum

8 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by ian

"They might have a branch in the UK; I live in Germany and they've got one here. Even…"

8 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by ian

"Hello Luke, I assume you live in America? (Sorry, I'm an American too, but we are th…"

8 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by ian

"Thank you very much, Sarah - I'll try that too! I'll let you guys know what happened…"

Fred Bartlett replied Nov 25, 2015 to How to get a really BIG culture of Physarum??

5 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by ian

"Thanks! I'll give it a try. But one problem is the oats. Before the slime mold can r…"

Fred Bartlett replied Nov 24, 2015 to How to get a really BIG culture of Physarum??

5 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by ian

"If you need to buy some, they can be bought through Carolina Science GmbH. It's an A…"

Fred Bartlett replied Nov 24, 2015 to Looking for a source in Germany

9 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Til

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service