The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Richard Balzer's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't apologize, I found it very helpful. My cultivation results have been a tad lac…"

Richard Balzer replied Nov 21, 2015 to ID request: Wild slime mold I've been keeping my eye on finally made spores!

7 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Jack Ethan Micheal Ledford

"I tried but they had dried before I got back to them. I do have it growing on coffee…"

Richard Balzer replied Nov 14, 2015 to ID request: Wild slime mold I've been keeping my eye on finally made spores!

7 Nov 29, 2015

"Bump. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I don't think its Physarum polycephalu…"

Richard Balzer replied Nov 8, 2015 to ID request: Wild slime mold I've been keeping my eye on finally made spores!

7 Nov 29, 2015

"Oh and as far as cultivation goes: Would it be a good idea to collect any of the spo…"

Richard Balzer replied Oct 22, 2015 to ID request: Wild slime mold I've been keeping my eye on finally made spores!

7 Nov 29, 2015

"unfortunately not. I was afraid of that. If only I had a time lapse camera."

Richard Balzer replied Mar 9, 2015 to Possibly rare slime mold found on ends of living tree roots

4 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Ingrid Glass

"Been having the same issue myself.I've been finding new ones every day. But they all…"

Richard Balzer replied Feb 26, 2015 to Collecting Physarum polycephalum from the wild, and culturing

12 Jan 12, 2018
Reply by Dr Jason bell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service