As far as I could search in available data on internet, nobody reported any toxicity from protist to man.
Someone in SliMoCO tasted some by accident and did not complain about anything else than a bad taste...
Did you paint shop this…"
Apparentpy, i disturbed it and awakened a sleeping giant. My ND confirmedthat it was slime mold and upon further investigation, I was able tonarrow down the cause. We have a lot of plumeria here and I the rainyseason the leaves grow this type of…
"Hi! we live in Florida and during the rainy season which has been the last couple of months -this particular slime mold grows on the back of plumeria leaves. It is in great abundance here- spreads very rapidly. I unfortunately had the disadvantage…"
I have a subcutaneous lesion from the back side of plumeria leaves-aka physarum polycephalum. I had a tiny scratch and the mold entered. It was contained for about 6 weeks. Then I broke the skin. :/ now we are in the healing stage.