The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

François-Joseph Deminiere's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"These ones have been made for experiment by scientist of the lab. The best "food pel…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Apr 15, 2017 to Intelligence level of slime mould?

5 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by François-Joseph Deminiere

"I don't know if this video is the same level than french one (I did not read it) : h…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Apr 14, 2017 to Intelligence level of slime mould?

5 Apr 20, 2017

"Hi Gus, Yes indeed. See "une intelligence sans cervelle" (clever without a brain) :…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Apr 14, 2017 to Intelligence level of slime mould?

5 Apr 20, 2017

"Fine that's cool ! Thx Ian Is there a "Blob Fact" anywhere on the WEB wher one coul…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Apr 12, 2017 to Blob conservation

2 Apr 12, 2017

"Hi Rosita, I believe that Ian could tell you more than me for best practices ! Thi…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Apr 3, 2017 to Slime Mould Architectural Design

3 Apr 3, 2017

"Hi Rositsa, I believe we could help you to host your Blobs after work for a peaceful…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Apr 2, 2017 to Slime Mould Architectural Design

3 Apr 3, 2017

"Hi Ian do you know about "all bran" or "specialK" cereals ? they seem very close to…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Mar 24, 2017 to Slimy porridge squares - a tidier way to give out physarum

3 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by ian

"Perhaps should you try varnish or wood glue ? Best regards, François-Joseph."

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Mar 22, 2017 to Sclerotium and fixative

3 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by jnnstl

"Hi Roxane, I can understand a blob to build best path for railway in japan... but, h…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Mar 1, 2017 to Slime mold Growth Algorithm

9 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Roxane Fallah

"Hi Roxane, Perhaps will you find inspiration in these documents : https://issuu.com/…"

François-Joseph Deminiere replied Mar 1, 2017 to Slime mold Growth Algorithm

9 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Roxane Fallah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service