The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

ian's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (346) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep meaning to build a kinetic 'sculpture' around slime moulds - a see saw or a h…"

ian replied Nov 8, 2019 to The ideas pit

1 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by ian

"We already have one  - the SLIme MOuld COperative, we just need people to start coop…"

ian replied Nov 7, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"There's a lot of international bodies relating to various research topics but they d…"

ian replied Nov 7, 2019 to International Slime Mold Organization (ISMO) pronounced IS-MOE

28 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"I bet that depends on biomass - just how much material it's got to pile up - in the…"

ian replied Nov 5, 2019 to Agar platforms

5 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by RyChu

""Slime likes to wander" now there's a moto! It'll bridge quite a gap (5mm) if it's r…"

ian replied Nov 5, 2019 to Agar platforms

5 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by RyChu

"If you're using a 'big' camera, hitfilm express is handy - it's a free video editor,…"

ian replied Nov 4, 2019 to How to Create Time-Lapses (and another research question)

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Oop, it's one of my strains. I mixed the spores of the three main strains and raised…"

ian replied Nov 4, 2019 to How to Create Time-Lapses (and another research question)

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Honestly I suspect it's just easier to sharpen a bit of pipe - you'd be amazed how m…"

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Heather Barnett

"Hi I'm hoping to stimulate some innovation and interest in treating these like any o…"

ian replied Nov 4, 2019 to Collaborative project anyone?

11 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by ian

"I can't drive so the off site apiaries ( I could have access to two ) aren't helpful…"

ian replied Nov 4, 2019 to Any related hobbies?

8 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Eleanor Relf

RSS

© 2024   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service