The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

Patrick Barry's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"A control plate of oats without spores might be a useful comparator too. In terms of…"

Patrick Barry replied Jun 21 to Contamination tolerance assay

7 Jun 21
Reply by ian

"> here's still four pigments visible.  I#'m guessing the one on the left with th…"

Patrick Barry replied Jun 20 to Chromatography

2 Jun 21
Reply by ian

"What are we looking for>? I'm sort of guessing you are doing something similar t…"

Patrick Barry replied Jun 20 to Contamination tolerance assay

7 Jun 21
Reply by ian

"seven days later?"

Patrick Barry replied Jun 17 to Contamination tolerance assay

7 Jun 21
Reply by ian

"A thousand members = 100 people visiting, 10 people commenting and only one or two c…"

Patrick Barry replied Aug 27, 2019 to slimoco activity

3 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by ian

"Hmmm.I wonder if you could use fussy slimes and build a petri dish setup that allows…"

Patrick Barry replied May 2, 2018 to Will physarum consume human blood - a preliminary study

2 May 7, 2018
Reply by Heather Barnett

"That's my new desktop image! It has actually inspired me in a different way: There'…"

Patrick Barry replied May 2, 2018 to Critique on: Physarum Polycephalum- an illustrated typographical journal

1 May 2, 2018
Reply by Patrick Barry

"I refer everyone to Ian's attempt to nurture giant vampiric slimes: http://slimoco.n…"

Patrick Barry replied May 2, 2018 to So how do we use slime for evil instead of good?

6 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by RyChu

"Slime mould optimises distribution networks between pop densities represented by foo…"

Patrick Barry replied Mar 9, 2018 to So how do we use slime for evil instead of good?

6 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by RyChu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service