The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

ian's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm using the standard kit lenses - 18-55mm, about 40cm above the tray you can get a…"

ian replied Jul 20 to Any tips on finding an affordable camera making slime time lapses?

3 Jul 20
Reply by ian

"Hi I use Canon eos-m's - fairly cheap second hand and they run magic lantern so you…"

ian replied Jul 4 to Any tips on finding an affordable camera making slime time lapses?

3 Jul 20
Reply by ian

"Not sure I follow, Palladium?"

ian replied Jun 24 to Physerum in Water

4 Jun 24
Reply by ian

"From Dirasat, Pure Sciences, Volume 34, No. 2, 2007Effect of Lead on Growth,Viabili…"

ian replied Jun 22 to Physerum in Water

4 Jun 24
Reply by ian

"Hi You need an osmotically neutral solution to keep them submerged for long, I'll tr…"

ian replied Jun 22 to Physerum in Water

4 Jun 24
Reply by ian

"Hi I have a habit of drifting away from the internet for weeks at a time I shall reb…"

ian replied Jun 7 to Slime deliver update

2 Jun 7
Reply by ian

"I've written up a few notes on natural looking terraria, I'll add them to the Slime…"

ian replied Mar 12 to New!

4 Mar 12
Reply by ian

"That's the way! If you make your lighting oblique, you should be able to pick out th…"

ian replied Mar 11 to I'm new to slime molds and need help on how to grow them from spores

7 Mar 11
Reply by ian

"Hi Tell us what your plans are for them, drop me a message and I'll post some to you…"

ian replied Mar 7 to New!

4 Mar 12
Reply by ian

"Yep rolled oats. When I say powdered I mean crush it in your fingers. By the way, w…"

ian replied Mar 3 to I'm new to slime molds and need help on how to grow them from spores

7 Mar 11
Reply by ian

RSS

© 2022   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service