The Slime Mould Collective

An international network of/for intelligent organisms

ian's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"Alcohol might evaporate a bit quick but a moat is a good idea, testing different liq…"

ian replied on Friday to Designing a 3D printed holder which prevents slime molds from escaping ... anybody interested?

2 on Friday
Reply by Heather Barnett

"You might want to look at gradient gels for this sort of thing - either stepped - sl…"

ian replied on Thursday to What glucose concentrations are ideal for slime mould growth/attraction?

4 on Thursday
Reply by ian

"I have Mandy the presumed badhamia - wild caught last year and now fully established…"

ian replied Feb 7 to Looking for Badhamia sp. and Dictyostelium discoideum (axenic strain) in the US

1 Feb 7
Reply by ian

"Here's the link to a pictorial guide - https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/lifesci/outreac…"

ian replied Feb 5 to Other Species?

5 Feb 5
Reply by Raichu

"Sporulating is easy - warm bright and hungry gets you spores. As you for other speci…"

ian replied Feb 5 to Other Species?

5 Feb 5
Reply by Raichu

"Hi Tan and mushy is very dead. Try adding one oat on top of the next piece when you…"

ian replied Jan 22 to Reviving from sclerotium?

3 Feb 2
Reply by Raichu

"Hi On the light front - they don't like it, they especially don't like light down th…"

ian replied Jan 17 to Growing Slime Mould

2 Jan 17
Reply by ian

"Another experiment - 3d model of a colony via photogrammetry 1:1 in x & y but ab…"

ian replied Jan 7 to Into the fourth dimension! Physarum time plots

3 Jan 7
Reply by ian

"Hi there and welcome!  I'm a career scientist - microscopy but I've dabbled in metal…"

ian replied Jan 6 to Into the fourth dimension! Physarum time plots

3 Jan 7
Reply by ian

"The learning experiments are all done with clones when two slimes meet, if they're n…"

ian replied Dec 31, 2019 to Keeping slime molds?

16 Jan 1
Reply by Brent

RSS

© 2020   Created by Heather Barnett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service